Friday, 5 August 2016

Hello Again

I have been meaning to write a blog for so long and couldn't believe it when I looked at my last post which was in April!

We have been busy here at Shingle Cottage making changes here and there and I have taken pictures along the way with the intention of writing it all down for you to read and it's lovely to have a diary to look back on too....
 

The weather forecast has said there will be low winds this weekend,maybe cloudy but high temperatures so we will be out and about in the cottage garden,weeding,tying up and dead heading...


Along with eating our meals outside amongst the flowers,will you be out and about this weekend?


Wishing you all a lovely weekend what ever you may be up to!

Will you join me next time for more tales and goings on from Shingle Cottage? It's always lovely when you stop by to say 'hello'

XxX

10 comments:

  1. Your garden is lovely. You should do some posts showing more of your flowers as they are wonderful. I enjoyed my visit here to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello lovely lady, it's been such a long time since you last wrote I thought you had closed your blog. Your garden is looking so beautiful (garden envy!) Love your curtains and the vase with the flowers, a perfect country cottage look. Have a lovely weekend. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this wee sweet Post! Xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that all is well with you and your sweet cottage. The garden is lovely - I am so jealous of your large patch of lupines - they don't seem to like my Connecticut garden for very long. It must bring you so much joy to be able to sit among such beautiful and colorful plants.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to see you back!
    The window is beautiful, and I know that Laura Ashley fabric well. It is a pattern that stands the test of time. I slip-covered two chairs provided in military housing with the pattern in 1987. Two chairs, cushions for the green velvet sofa and tie-backs for the green velvet drapes. It was very gloomy when we moved in but the Laura Ashley fabric turned it around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What can I say, I just love all your updates and the pictures are delightful. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're back and it's lovely to see pictures of your beautiful home again! Cannot believe how mature the garden looks now.
    We have been having breakfast/lunch in the garden whenever possible. Memories for the cold, damp Winter days ahead!!
    Zxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love seeing picture of your home and gorgeous flowers. I think I will try floral curtains again. You have such pretty ones in your kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cottage and garden look so inviting. Can I come for tea? lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh many lovely photos and posts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to drop me a line,i always love to hear from you x